
We've had a very uneventful couple of weeks. I got called as a den leader in cub scouts. It's been fun, and I've even used my teaching stuff. Isabelle is getting HUGE!!! She's really starting to get some personality. She is also starting to rotate and army crawl during tummy time! She is such a good, easy baby. We're getting spoiled!
6 comments:
So are we starting on Number 2 yet, miss I have such a good baby and my doctor says I'm made to have babies, lots of them, close together? (Sorry I'm bitter, I'm 3 days from blue & gold and stressed out! Come save me!) And after my haircut Bart almost invoked Mike's divorce clause.
Isabelle looks so cute! I am jealous she is starting to army crawl. I always joke that Raylee won't crawl until she's two since she hates tummy time, but now I am really starting to worry (j/k, all in good time.)! I thought I would let you know that I finally got it together and started a blog. www.coreyandcherice.blogspot.com
Isabelle is so adorable. I can't believe she's actually here and so big already since I've never seen her. We're coming to visit the end of June, maybe we'll get to see you guys.
What a cutie. I think she looks just like you. How fun you have a little girl to dress up. I'm glad you found me and Isabelle is beautiful.
So cute!! She is such an adorable baby!
Love your blog!! Your mom just told me about it today. Fantastic job and love the photos - especially the one at the top of the four of you! Love you! ggma
Post a Comment