Wednesday, January 21, 2009

California Wedding

My little brother, Matthew, got married between Christmas and New Year's. We left Isabelle and Jake at Mike's mom's and rode down with another brother and his wife, Danny and Karen, who also left kids with grandma. It was like a 3 day double date! Our 9-10 hour drive took 14 hours down and 17 home. It was LONG thanks to snow, blizzards, construction, and wrecks! Danny and Karen kept things interesting and it was quite the memory maker.

Here's a massive collage of some cute snapshots. Click on it to make it bigger.


Some of the girls. We didn't get a girls picture with Mom, Liz and Casey.


Here is all the boys.


The beautiful couple! It was a beatiful wedding. The weather was slightly chilly. I was glad I had my snow boots and a sweater. The reception was very "Father of the Bride." Just perfect! We love Casey and she's a great addition to our family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love these pictures! Matt sure did get the most beautiful girl ever, didn't he? Seriously, she is so pretty. And weddings are just loads of fun. A lot of work, but I love weddings and receptions and all that. Family get togethers are always just a lot of craziness and good times.