So after downloading pictures, I realize I have almost no pictures from Christmas events. I guess I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures. Mike's family has lots of fun Christmas traditions and they all involve lots of people. We stayed at Mike's parents house for the week and had a great time visiting and playing games with family. Mike's sister from Texas came up with her family and his other sister's family also spent a few nights. It was a full house and tons of fun. All the cousins had a great time playing together. There was more than one occasion I couldn't find Isabelle only to find her 2 floors away playing with her cousins having the time of her life. I didn't realize she was old enought to play by herself with cousins! I guess my baby's growing up!
Here's a couple of Christmas morning pictures.
What's better than 1 baby? 2 BABIES! She's hilarious with her dolls. She rocks them and feeds them bottles and pats their back. She's already a little mother.
Isabelle got excited with each toy she got. She didn't quite get the ripping of the paper part, but we couldn't get the toys out of the packaging fast enough for her to play with. It's quite the event to get toys detached from wires, tape, and cardboard!
Isabelles favorite toy is probably her doll stroller. She loves to push all her babies around. It's so cute to watch!
1 comment:
Wow I am behind! That is so cute. Maybe I will get Grace a doll stroller. She mostly just tries to take her doll's pacifier and put it in her mouth and give her doll her own pacifier. Which never works, so then she just throws the doll somewhere and moves us. Makes me a little nervous for baby number two on the way.... ;o)
Post a Comment