We had fondue for dinner and it was delicious! It's a great meal to piece on all night til midnight! Mike's dad got a little impatient with the oil heating up and decided to use some outside help. The torch got used later to roast marshmallows.
We played board games and the Wii for a very entertaining evening.
Isabelle wanted nothing to do with the new year's hat. She just screamed. Needless to say, she went to bed and didn't make it to midnight.
We were stuffed from the fondue but still had room for the bubbly at midnight. We celebrated at 10pm (New York's midnight) with the kids and then celebrated again at midnight our time.

1 comment:
I can't remember new years very well...
looks like you guys had a lot of fun though. I love Isabelle with the hat. haha. And you're just laughing at her. I do the same.
Oh I do recall that I was tired by 10:30 and so as soon as midnight hit, even though Grace was fine, we went home and went to bed. Haha. Party pooper, I know.
Post a Comment