Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shoes and wipes

I was making breakfast and Isabelle kept herself entertained while waiting patiently. She unloaded the box of wipes and organized them. She then proceeded to "count" them. She really only counts to three, but then kept making up words to count the rest. Then I got her cheesy smile.

Notice the shoes and jammies. She wakes up still in her crib and asks for shoes. She hasn't even eaten yet, but still needs shoes on. Most days she wears shoes all day weather we go anywhere or not. It's even funnier in her footed jammies with shoes.



4 comments:

About Me said...

What a cutie! I love the cheese smile. Thanks for visiting. We need to hang out during the day more often :)

Camille said...

That is hilarious. Sydney loves shoes too, but she isn't that crazy about them. Funny stuff! Aren't children the best!

Glenene said...

Too cute!

Casey said...

What a precious smile :)