Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FREEZING!!!!!!!!!


Isabelle loves to take showers or baths. Every morning when I'm in the shower, she is either in the shower with me, or screaming to be in the shower with me. Either way, it's not a peaceful experience. However, after she gets out, wrapped up in her towel she starts yelling, "FREEZING!!!! TOVERS!!!!" Translation: "freezing, covers." Ever since she was little, when she took a bath, I would put a diaper on her and put her in bed with Mike to snuggle up and get warm for a few minutes. Now even though Mike isn't usually home during bath time, she still loves to snuggle on Mike's pillow for a few minutes to warm up.

2 comments:

Casey said...

I'm jealous :) Hope she never has to do early morning seminary!

Jessie said...

What a sweet heart! Sorry you don't get to have peaceful showers though...That's one thing I love about my showers is it is one of my only alone times of the day. Anyway, I love that she says "tovers" instead of "covers". Jane used to always say "t" instead of "c" and I still remember when she finally graduated to saying it right. It's interesting because Maren never had that problem...I thought maybe all kids did...sorry, tangent.