Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Baby is 2!!!!


I can't believe Isabelle is already 2. Where does the time go?! Isabelle had a fun little birthday mostly. She'd had a fever on Sunday and Monday night, so I didn't want her to have contact with anyone else. Mike had a late night at work, so it was mostly just Isabelle and I for the day. Lots of people called to sing her happy birthday, which she just LOVED! She loved helping make the cake and wanted to eat it all day long. I made her wait until dad got home. When she woke up in the morning, I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said, "Watch Poppins, Eat CAKE!!!!" I figured that was easy enough.

She loved her cake and getting to blow out the candles.


Mike's parents got her a wagon which she really got in July and has been enjoying all summer. My mom made her a diaper bag full of goodies for her babies, Abby and Sarah. It's adorable! We called my mom on the web cam so she could see her open it and play with it a little bit.

We got her this little rocking chair. Our goal is to get her as many of her own "mommy things" before the baby comes. She now has her own diaper bag complete with bibs, burp cloths, bottles, diapers, wipes, paci's, blankets...the list goes on and rocking chair, stroller, high chair, etc. This should help tremendously with interferences with baby brother soon and her desire to "help."


She's had a fun time with her new toys. She is so much fun to have in our family. She's got so much personality and there is never a dull moment with her around. We love our little Isabelle!

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

Last post you said something about her hair, What happened? I am dying to know, we have had a few incidents at our house!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Jessica, Sarah, Crystal, and Jeni said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I love that she has her own babies. I am also dying to know what she did to her hair.