
So for Easter, Isabelle got this hat, purse, gloves, sunglasses, and tea set. She wasn't very interested in it at all until just a few weeks ago. Now we are seen all over the place with the hat and purse. She puts her baby bottles or cards in her purse to carry around. She can't go to her friends houses without her hat. She gets her shoes, socks, jacket, and hat on to go places. I love it on her. It's so dang cute, "tute" as she calls it. She kinda looks like an old lady, especially when she has the gloves on too, but I love it.
This was the conversation I had with her dressed like this when she was being ridiculously funny.
"You are being so silly. You're a silly silly goose."
"No, Duck."
"You're being a silly duck?"
"Yep, QUACK, QUACK."
Since then she will just honk or quack at me randomly for me to tell her she's a silly goose or duck. What a nut! She definitely keeps us laughing around here.
2 comments:
Soooo can't wait to see her!
That is so awesome! I love how much she is talking...what a cutie!
Post a Comment