Friday, September 10, 2010

My Tiny Baby


I finally got to take Michael in for his first well baby appt in 7 1/2 months. At 9 1/2 months he was only 14 lbs and 15 oz!!!! He's still not even 15 pounds! In all the pictures I have of him, you can't quite tell how tiny he is. I'm not too concerned because he eats a ton, is happy, and is hitting his milestones. Isabelle was a tank, so I was excited to have a tank of a baby boy. It hasn't happened. I'm sure he'll catch up sooner or later, but until then, we're gonna feed him like crazy and see if we can get any more weight on him.

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Tiny little guy! That's like my friend's daughter - at 13 (almost 14) months, she is not even 15 pound yet! Not to worry, my five and a half month old is 16+! :) They put butter in her baby food, and cheese on everything to try to fatten her up a bit!

rozanny said...

He is a cutie! Love it!

Meredith said...

Wow, he is a tiny guy. But he looks healthy and happy, so no need to worry! I love his happy face!

John said...

That is exactly the same size most of my girls were at that age.

Lissa said...

I prefer little babies. They're travel-sized. And you won't have to worry about childhood diabetes or anything like it. All 3 of mine were/are pint-sized! Jade didn't even double her birth weight (7.5lbs) till she was 14 or 15 months. Paisley's 13 months now and doesn't quite tip the scale at 18lbs. Soooo much easier carrying light weights around than tanks!

Glenene said...

If he'll smile at me like that when I come -- won't matter how big he is!!!