Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Me...wordless? Heavens no! This was supposed to be a picture post, but something funny happened today. Coming out of the gym, Isabelle yelled. "Mom, come beat me!!!!" In a totally happy voice. I realized how bad this sounded now that it was so public. We often will race doing things especially to the car and I always say, "I'm going to beat you." I think I need a new phrase.

Now for a "Wordless Wednesday."


3 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

Okay, seriously? Michael looks just like you, and Isabelle looks just like Mike! He looks so much older than the last time we saw you guys! So cute!

Jill said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! oh wow...this is hilarious! thank you for sharing. :) I love how all the pictures you have of Michael are adorable and all the ones of Isabelle are hilarious! Love you!

Glenene said...

Miss them!