Isabelle is 3!!!!! Where in the world did the time go?! Mike's parents were here a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated her birthday while they were here. It was great to have a little family for the fun. We did the normal candle in breakfast and singing happy birthday a bunch, but with grandma and grandpa here, she got nice and spoiled! She got to go to lunch at McDonald's, a trip to the Dollar Store, and Chuck E Cheese for dinner. She wanted chocolate dough nuts with sprinkles instead of cake. She was in heaven. She now keeps telling me "I can do that now. I'm big. I'm 3 years old now."
At 3, Isabelle loves...
To sing and dance and dress up, the normal 3 year old things. She also loves to eat, (hmmm wonder where she gets that from?) She will eat just about anything with her favorites including tomatoes, cucumbers, candy corn, chocolate milk, grapes and FRUIT. I can bribe that girl to eat anything with fruit.
She is still in love with her dolls, Abby, Sarah, Daisy, Mary, and Sick baby. Yes she named them all herself, can you tell? She also thinks that Michael is one of her own brood. She is hilarious and has an impressive vocabulary and sentence structure, (hmmm wonder where she gets that from too?) For months now people don't believe her when asked how old she is her response is, "I'm 2 years old, and this is my baby brother Michael and he is _ months old." Then she continues to go on with some random story that is completely follow-able. She will leave a message when she hears the beep and it usually involves this phrase, "Call me back when you get a sec, k?" She's a trip!
She still loves to snuggle Dad after a bath and would listen to as many stories as I have the patience to read. She loves play-doh and puzzles, but doesn't color in coloring books for more than like 20 seconds. She will color on all our important papers that she "found all by herself." Her favorite color is still blue and is turning more and more obsessive over it. She also likes white. We have a cougar fan in the making!!! :)
She has outgrown her nap, is an awesome night sleeper still and is little miss independence. We love our little Isabelle and all the silliness and joy she brings to our home. NEVER a dull moment with her around!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Isabelle! Looks like you had fun. What a cutie. We miss her.
Oh man I love her!!! And that picture of her and michael together is adorable!
Happy bday Isabelle!
I love my Isabelle!!
Post a Comment