This time a few years ago, I remember struggling with Isabelle in learning to be reverent. Learning to fold her arms for prayers and be appropriate for church. Everyone said the first is the hardest. Sure enough! One night at dinner a few months ago we all sat down to dinner and Michael sat there with his arms folded, no prompt needed, waiting for the blessing on the food. He often puts his little head down and it melts my heart every time I see it. He usually keeps his arms folded for almost the entire prayer. He is really good in church (part of that is he actually gets a paci and I let him have it the whole 3 hours.) and is just in general so reverent at the appropriate times. Even now we still struggle with Isabelle and her attempts at being reverent, but Michael has learned anyway.
1 week ago
1 comment:
this has got to be the CUTEST picture I have ever seen! You need to come visit me! sounds like your cruise was awesome!
Post a Comment