This also explains all of Isabelle's comments about a baby sister. Obviously we don't know what it is yet, but when we told Isabelle we were having a baby, she immediately responded, "YEAH! My baby sister is coming!!!!" She continues to ask "How's my baby sister growing today?" "My baby sister...." etc. We keep telling her it could be a brother, to which she looks at us completely dumbfounded, "No, it's going to be my sister." It will be funny if it really is a girl.
I got to go to the doctor yesterday morning for my first appointment, but didn't get an official due date. We were going to go back in next week for an ultrasound to double check, but after the accident, they wanted to check me out and they ended up doing an ultrasound after all. I'm 14 weeks and due Sept 11th. We got some cute pictures on the ultrasound. One of them is the baby waving at us. You can see all five little fingers. When we showed them to Isabelle, she said, "My baby sister is so cute!!!" She keeps bringing the hand picture and saying, "Look how cute her hand is!" It's really funny.
The look on Mike's face was priceless when I told him. I wish I had a camera ready. He has been in denial, despite my growing belly, until yesterday when he heard the heartbeat and then again for the ultrasound.
It's a weird picture, but you get the idea, I'm getting big quick. I guess that's what happens by your 3rd! We are so excited for this little miracle baby to join our family!!!!
14 comments:
hahaha Isabelle! what a great story.
Wow, congratulations Julie!
Wow! Surprise! How fun is that? We've never had a surprise before. I think I would cry, but hopefully in a good way :)
Glad your car accident wasn't worse!
It's probably a girl. Isabelle would know, right?
Julie you look so cute in that picture! Congrats to you guys, exciting!
SOOOOO exciting! You are growing quickly. You look really cute. I grew super quick with the third it seemed like too.
Sorry to hear about the car accident. Glad to hear all is okay.
Congratulations Julie! That is so exciting, although it looks like our streak of having kids two months apart is over! :) I love the baby bump pic, so cute!
Congratulations Julie and family! I am excited that you are pregnant again! Hooray for new babies!!
Congrats! And Ada said the same thing... "Mommy, it's a girl." And she was right... Maybe Isabelle will be right too.
Wow! Congratulations! What a fun surprise, I hope it's a little sister :)
YAY!! Congrats on baby #3!
You look so cute!! I bet you were really concerned about your tummy getting bigger! Lol! How awesome though. :)
I have been off of blogger for a week. what great news. Congratulations and how nice it is to be done with the first trimester before you even find out!
Congratulations! I'm excited that we are pregnant at the same time...
Cute prego pic! you look so good. Congrats...I'm glad you left a comment on my blog, now I can look at your blog :)
Post a Comment