Sippy cup, check. Blanket, check. Not moving so I can accomplish something (usually a nap these days) check check!
Yes, Isabelle still sucks on her blanket.
Michael already loves TV as much as Isabelle. She has never been a great TV watcher until recently. She will now watch just about anything. Her favorite is Olivia, and occasionally will watch Barney, Dora, or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her favorite movie right now is any of the Toy Story movies. I used to never worry about her watching or wanting to watch too much TV until lately. With me being so tired, I have found myself letting her watch 2-3 shows a day, where I used to only let her watch 1-2. And she sure tries to get more out of me. Depending on the day, I cave. We eat lunch, Michael goes down for a nap, I turn on an Olivia, and I take a nap and don't worry about a thing. It's pretty awesome.
Michael LOVES TV. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Toy Story movies too. He will sit on the couch, point at the TV and grunt at me. Then if I don't do anything, he comes over and brings me the remote and says "Buzz!" If the TV is on, even if it's not one of his shows, he will sit still in a few minute intervals. If it's Toy Story, he will sit in 15-20 minute intervals. Shocking!
3 comments:
They are so cute! and Isabelle's hair is getting really dark! It looks more like your color. So excited to find out what baby #3 is soon! :)
My blog is going private this week! Check out my blog on how to get access. If you've already given me your email thanks! I'm just sending this message to everyone on my google reader.
since being at home all the time now...my kids watch at least 2 shows a day. at least. on a very busy day they will watch 4. no joke. It's a problem, and we're working on it...kind of. haha. But I have to admit, it IS kind of nice that my kids are so entertained by it...
Post a Comment