Friday, June 17, 2011

Camera Antics

I've gotten lots of comments on how different Isabelle looks. I wanted to get a cute picture of her where you can see her cute curly hair and just how much she's changed. Who would have thought Mike and I would have gotten a girl that needs mousse?!

Why is is SO hard to just make a normal face every once in a while for a camera? In an attempt to capture what she actually looks like right now, I got this....

So I tried again today, and got this....

Of course trying to get a cute one of just Michael, she jumped in and we got almost decent ones.



She wanted a picture holding Kitty. She has a pretend cat named Kitty. She comes pretty much everywhere, the grocery store, church, all car rides, Gym Care, etc, and it's great. She never gets lost. I don't have to feed her or clean up her poop. There is no extra hair anywhere. Pretty much it's the best pet in the world. Oh, and Kitty is blue....who would have guessed?
(Yes, she's in sweats. It was 53 degrees and raining today)

And then I got ONE, still can't quite see her hair, but it's a cute face, so I'll take it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE this post! :)

Natalie said...

So cute!!! I love all her wonderful faces - such a happy little girl!