Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Good Laugh




On Saturday, we headed out for a family date, ie running errands.  This is what my children looked like through Fred Meyer, and Best Buy.  Earlier in the day Michael had written all over his face and right hand. His entire hand is literally green. Isabelle is very much at the "I will wear what I want, and you can't do anything about it" phase.  Fine with me...so many battles just aren't worth it.  All I could do was laugh.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jill said...

hahahaha! oh man! your kids are crack ups. I especially love Isabelle's face...makes it funnier. And did she wear just the one glove? :)

The Sullengers said...

Love it! My nieces were the same way when they were younger. They always looked homeless...but kids have a mind of their own!

Becca said...

haha you are such a good mom. I think I'm making Grace paranoid because I'll say "That doesn't match." and I'll explain to her why it doesn't match. ... or at least I used to. Now she explains to ME why what she is wearing matches or why what someone ELSE is wearing doesn't match!!! gah, what have I done?!!? Oh well. and i love these pics. too too cute.