Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Love 3!

I remember a post about Isabelle soon after she turned 3 similar to this.  The last month, I've been having the same thoughts about Michael.  My troublemaker, pesky 2 year old, has grown up into an adorable, mostly obedient, helpful 3 year old.  I cannot get enough of this kid right now.  He's so silly and I love listening to his funny enunciation.  He is still trouble when it comes to the hours of 8pm-7am, but he's so stinkin cute the rest of the time, I'm over it. He LOVES to sing and dance to music.  He's imaginative and plays so well even when I know he'd rather be watching TV or playing something that plugs in. He's just growing up.



He made a hammock out of his soccer goal. 


Isabelle gave him a make over....note the steak of eye shadow above his eyebrows.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

He does look old in that last picture! I'm loving the 3 year old age as well, and am starting to panic that Hudson is turning 4! I don't want him to grow up at all!