Is a gift just for me. I don't know what I would do without her. The other morning I was having a particularly difficult time getting out of bed. I heard quiet, but happy noises and knew Isabelle was up, so I just enjoyed snoozing a little longer. After about 30 minutes, she plopped a large plate on Mike's side of the bed containing a piece of toasted bread smothered under a pile of cinnamon sugar. "Mom, I fed the boys and made you breakfast." I got up a little while later and found Luke had a clean diaper and all 3 children were dressed. I walked into my cinnamon sugar covered kitchen still smiling (I love "i'm helping" messes!!!!). She apologized for the mess and then started cleaning up.
She so thoughtfully tried taking the boys and dog for a walk and the Luke's face episode happened. She was crying so hard. "I'm sorry! I was trying to be helpful!"
Daily she amazes me with her attitude. She loves being a happy helper. She used to want to be a mom when she grows up, but she has changed it recently to "I just want to be helpful."
I'm also loving her daily makeovers. If you know her well, you can hear that loud infectious laugh behind this face.
1 comment:
oh I love her! She really is amazing. :) There's no way you can't smile around Isabelle.
Post a Comment