Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Never Too Old

My mom does "business" trips.  They are when her children have babies or move.  So it was time for another business trip.  It was fabulous!  We worked alot, but still found lots of time to play.



After 3 hard days of work, we took the whole day off to play.  We hit up the Jacksonville zoo.  It was a fabulous kid zoo!  The giraffe's are amazing.  The chimpanzee's had a toddler.  We stood watching mom, dad, and what looked the chimpanzee equivalent to Luke play for a long time.  It was adorable.





We also did 3 puzzles at night while kids slept.  Mom and I love a good puzzle.  We are puzzle buddies.


But mostly we took rooms that looked like this....


To look like this....


I'm still going through decluttering more, but my house is LIVEABLE!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Mom!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Glenene said...

I'm still amazed at how much we accomplished! And ... still chuckling about "synchronized puzzle placement"!