Monday, February 18, 2013

Daytona Beach

After Disney, we drove to Daytona Beach that night and spent 2 days there.  I have almost no pictures while we were there, but once I get Mike's mom's pictures, I'm sure I'll have more to add. She's a much better picture taker.

We had popcorn and the seagulls went crazy.  They literally swarmed us, close, and by close, I mean CLOSE!



There was also miniature golf at the place we stayed.  We had fun with that.  Isabelle so so funny.  "I like to put the ball closer to the hole." And then she'd put it like a foot away from the hole.




We enjoyed the beach, indoor pools, attempted the outdoor pools, but we got a northern wind that was cold and super windy.  We walked on the boardwalk and enjoyed some restaurants and games. It was a fun fun weekend!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the picture of Luke! Cute big belly, baby body, and curly hair. I think I will cry when our boys loose their "baby bodies".