My father in law always loves to take us out to eat because he knows I LOVE to eat out and rarely get to, and he doesn't want to make me have to cook. We went to Joe's Crab Shack in Daytona Beach. He doesn't even like seafood, but knows the rest of us love it! He's so generous. Also while he was here, he was constantly looking for ways to help us, working on projects and playing with the kids. He loves to play games and we always have a good time with them!!!! My kids love the fun things they do with grandpa, making brownies, playing trains, fixing toys, and dollar store trips.
Grandma bought the boys swords. We LOVE them!!!! The boys have fun. I've learned not to be eye level and it's lots of fun!
Isabelle got a little jewelry bead set. She made a bracelet and necklace. Her and grandma had a good time making them together.
Finally two days before she had to go, it was FINALLY nice weather and Isabelle was better! On Monday, we went to a park for a bit and enjoyed the outdoors.
Tuesday was the zoo! Jacksonville's zoo is a great kid zoo. It was perfect weather and a good way to spend Grandma's last day.
We are so grateful she's willing to stick around an extra week and put up with us! When I told Michael it was time to take her to the airport, he pouted with the cutest little faces, "But I dust wuv bam-ma doe much! I have de best bam-mas ever, her and Texas Bam-ma." My kids are some of the luckiest call her grandma!!!!

1 comment:
Thank you for the nice comments. Mom
Post a Comment