Monday, February 18, 2013

The Kid in Me

Mike's parents were here last week and we took the chance for a little vacation.  One day we went to Disney World for a day.  Growing up we loved Disney music and the movies and when I was in 6th grade, we took a family trip and spent a week at Disney World.  It was so fun.  I've been able to go a few other times and every time, I love it!  This time was no exception!  Last time we went, Isabelle was Luke's age, so it was fun to take my own kids that enjoyed the magic of it all.

Luke did not like the monorail in.  He was scared to death!  HA!





The pictures are bad, but the favorite ride, must be documented, Dumbo.






By the end we were exhausted, but I didn't even care because it was a fun exhausted!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

So jealous! I seriously see everyone else having fun on their blogs and realize that Spokane really is just so boring!