My boys were playing in the winter hats that I have yet to find a home for. We obviously don't need them here. I got a little sad. I LOVE winter clothes. I don't so much care for the cold itself. But there are few things cuter than little kids in winter hats, or bundled to the max to go play in the snow! I love long sleeve clothes and pants. I love adding long sleeve shirts underneath a favorite shirt. I love warm dry snow boots. I love jackets and sweaters and coats. I love a hoodie and sweatpants. I love fleece footed jammies. I LOVE looking WARM. I guess I live in the right place to actually be warm and not just look it, but I'm missing half of my wardrobe. I'm missing even more than half of my kids' wardrobes.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment