1 week ago
Monday, May 13, 2013
Happy 30th!
For my birthday I wanted to spend the day with my family. We still had some trips to Disney World on our pass, so we used another day! We had a slow morning and didn't leave the house until 9. We decided to check out the Animal Kingdom this time. I had heard it wasn't a full day, so with a late start (after 11) it wouldn't be a problem. Sure enough, it wasn't a full day. We enjoyed the day and left around 6ish. With Luke, Michael, and I not able to ride the good rides, and Isabelle not interested in big rides, Mike passed. We still had a good time. I'm adding it to my list of visited zoos. :) It's definitely not worth the money if you pay to go for a day, but as part of a park hopper or a pass, it was a fun fun day! We grabbed pizza on our way home. Michael fell asleep and just wanted to go to bed without dinner or cake, so he was absent for my cake picture. My siblings always do something funny for 30th birthdays. They didn't disappoint! They made me a hilarious book making fun of me illustrated with cute stick figures. It was so funny! I didn't have to cook a meal, or do any dishes and spent the day with my family. It was perfect!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So is Luke as big as Michael or is that picture in the stroller deceiving? Happy birthday!
Post a Comment