Her teacher Mrs. Robinson
Showing off her classroom one last time.
This is with her "Best sister" Addy. Addy is in our ward and happen to go to the same preschool. Addy's mom came and got Isabelle every single morning for preschool, knowing I couldn't return the favor with the number of children and buckles we currently have. She has earned free babysitting forever! Haha! These two are so cute together. They both only have brothers and claim they are sisters. Never an argument or mean word, just happy playing when these two are together.
Preschool is over for Isabelle. We have enjoyed having her home all the time. She really enjoyed her school, teacher, class, and friends. It was a really good thing for her, and good for the boys to learn to play together without her around. Even though she was bored with preschool academics, she really enjoyed the social atmosphere and improved her fine motor skills a ton. All in all, I'm glad I took the plunge.

No comments:
Post a Comment