This week was a rough week as far as activities go. We had something every day. Can I tell you I'm not excited about what the next 20 years are going to bring with school EVERY day, making lunches, sporting events, dr. appointments, running around every evening trying to get dinner in, etc? I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Friday after Isabelle's school got out for the summer, we came home to just BE HOME! It was so fabulous! We ignored the mess from the running in and out all week, and we just played. We played legos and dress up and giggled to our hearts content. I love being a stay at home mom to little kids. It's going to be a hard transition for me as I start real life. But until then, I'm going to soak up every last second I can!
Also, a few funnies from the kids....
Isabelle: Driving in the car, out of the blue, "I'll be interested to see if the baby has light skin or dark skin." Not alot of cultural diversity in Utah or Spokane. Being the only white kid on our street, she's started to notice. Haha!
Michael: Every time I give Michael a few acceptable to me choices for his activities, food, etc....He now says, "No, dat's not my choices!" and gives me his options. "I all done eating and get dessert." or "I can watch a show or play the iPad."
Luke: If you say, "Luke are you crazy?" He shakes his head no. "Luke are you silly?" He shakes his head yes. "Luke are you cute?" He tips his head to the side into his shoulder and smiles. The picture I took looks funky. I'll try again, but it's funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment