Sunday, June 30, 2013

BIke Parade

The preschool Isabelle went to last year and Michael is going to next year has a few cheap 3 day summer camp things for outgoing and incoming students.  I decided to put them in one for Michael to check out school with Isabelle around.  They LOVED it!  Michael is absolutely ecstatic to go to school next year. The theme was patriotic and they ended the last day with a bike parade.  The kids were so excited to decorate their bikes.




Isabelle was the only kid that didn't have training wheels on her bike and it would have been much smarter to have them on.  Preschool parade stop and go traffic was pretty tricky for her, but she did way better than I expected! She only rammed the girl in front of her a few dozen times. :)



Isabelle prayed, "We're so grateful for this red and yellow country we live in." Haha.  She usually starts with red and yellow and then corrects herself to red while and blue.  It makes me laugh every time.

Michael's teacher told me after she read the class as story, he said he wanted to read to the class, so she let him.  He climbed up in her chair and "read" a story to the class.  He showed them the pictures and everything.  She said it was adorable.  His behavior was also really good all 3 days.  I was nervous to see how he was going to do.

What did I do with only 1 kid for a couple of hours for 3 days?!?!?!  It was so strange! I mostly just stuck to my normal morning at the gym routine with a little bit of only 1 kid shopping.   Luke was a little lost being an only child, but we had fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: