Sunday, June 23, 2013

Isabelle and her...

FROGS!  This girl cracks me up!  In Spokane it was praying mantises, grasshoppers, and other bugs.  Here it's frogs, slugs, worms, and lizards.  She is obsessed. She's only caught 1 lizard. Lizards are so much harder to catch she was so cute when she finally caught one.  Frogs however, she has caught HUNDREDS!  And that is no exaggeration.  We live in frog heaven I think.  At night we never have less than 10 on our front door.  We live by a pond, I mean swamp.  The frogs at night by our house are so loud sometimes. It's insane! I had no clue just how loud frogs could get.  We recently had quite the batch of baby frogs showing up, so now she has even more to catch.  She spends all her outside time frog catching.

I said, "Isabelle pose with your frog."  What does she do?  Put it by her FACE!  I've never been too grossed out with bugs or this kinda stuff, but I don't want them by my face.



This is her frog catcher.  It has at least 4 frogs at a time.  She always puts a couple of rocks and an inch of water in there for them. So considerate. :)


Checking out the catches of the afternoon.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: