I'm too pregnant (or too short, but whatever) to reach the bottom of my washer without a stool. Yes, laugh it up. Isabelle decided this week to take on laundry to help me out more. She did all the laundry this entire week. Every morning she looked at the laundry and decided which load needed to get done for the day. She sorted it, put it in, switched it to the dryer, emptied the filter, and pulled it out of the dryer when it was done. The only thing I did was put in soap and fold. With her doing laundry, and all the kids unloading the dishwasher and basic toy pick up together, my difficult bending jobs are limited these days! Her list of helping chores is getting pretty long especially for a 5 year old, but she asks to help and rarely complains, so I'm just going with it. :) I feel so blessed to have this cute little girl want to help so much around the house.
1 month ago

4 comments:
She's such a special little mommy! She's going to be a great woman as well!
That's awesome!!!! I hope my kids are that helpful :)
Wow! I'm super impressed.
no need to wash your dirty panties just send them to me, we can skype and you can watch me licking thecunt juice from them then watch me jerkoff in the them, i want you to see how hard mycock is for you
Post a Comment