Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Freeze Frame

Isabelle has been talking about loose teeth and claiming she had some.  After being a 1st grade teacher, the the number of claimed loose teeth and number of actual loose teeth was not anywhere close.  I didn't believe her or her claims for a second.  Then she told me she was getting a new tooth, so then I investigated.....WHAT?! Not only did she have one tooth half way in, both her front bottom are loose and the second bottom is coming in too. YOU CAN'T LOOSE YOUR TEETH!!!!!  This is the biggest sign of growing up.  Those big smiles full of holes that get overfilled with massive buck teeth.  NO!!!!!!



Her two bottoms are about to fall out any second, so I took one last "all baby teeth" picture.  :(  I've seriously never been so sad.  I want to freeze time with her.  She can stay 5 forever.  But she is excited, especially for a visit from the tooth fairy soon, so I will play the happy mom and just pretend she isn't growing up.


(This tooth fairy thing is just another thing that I know I'll forget eventually.  Would it make me a bad mom to just start out that it takes the tooth fairy up to a week to stop by?  Haha!  Gotta set myself up for success and no disappointed moneyless kiddos!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: