Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"Baby Alert!!!!!"

Luke is definitely my worst (or best) "getting into things" kid.  He's ALWAYS into something!  Somewhere along the way "Baby Alert" got started.  When Isabelle or Michael find him on something or into something, they yell "Baby Alert! Baby Alert!"  It's pretty funny.  Anyway, the other day Isabelle came in "Baby Alert! Black makeup!  Baby Alert!"  I'm thinking, what?  Where did he get black makeup?  My kids have never gotten in to my makeup. Well, putting on make up on the way to church, got left in church bag, church bag on office floor, office door left open....yeah, disaster. 

The interesting thing is Luke has never seen me put on makeup.  He's still rear facing, so he doesn't see me if I'm in the car, and he's a crazy mess in a bathroom, so the door is always closed with him on the outside when I get ready.  He still knew exactly what to do with it.  He had some on his arm and leg, but the bulk was just around his eye. He also stuck a bead up his nose this week.  First time fishing something out of a nose, not surprised it was Luke's.  Even though he's my 3rd, I sure get lots of firsts with him!  Love this boy!  He definitely keeps me on my toes!


(This is Ana....she is going to get her own post soon.  Love this woman!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sheilanneharrison said...

So funny!! Hope that wasn't waterproof mascara!!