My mom's family had a family reunion July 3-5. It was at my Grandparent's house in Cache Valley. These pictures are out of order, and it's a beast to move them around, so...here it is, as is. I went up July 3 for the afternoon and ended up spending the night. We hung out, played with cousins, and went to a fireworks show. I happen to have jammies for all my kids knowing it was going to be a late night drive home, so instead we just spent the night. We went to a parade on the late morning of the 4th with a picnic lunch. It was an awesome parade. It was long and hot, but the kids had fun. Then I drove home for the rest of the 4th with Mike's family (separate post). On the morning of the 5th I drove back to Grandma's and Grandpa's for the day of just hanging around, getting some ice cream and being with family, then I drove home late that night.
Michael did this to himself. Of course this was Saturday, so not too many baths before church. We got alot of it, but he definitely still looked like he had black eyes for church. haha. I asked him why he did it, and he said, "To make everyone laugh." I asked him if it worked, and he chuckled and grinned, "yeah."
My brother was there. My kids had so much fun playing with Sydney and Nick again. The ages and genders line up. It didn't take long for them to get into mischief together.
Fireworks
The parade
We got to see Nadine again. My boys were happy about that.
Luke HATES getting squirted or wet. A bunch of the floats at the parade squirted water instead of throwing candy. Luke went nuts and would freak out.
Isabelle got all up in his business, "Come on, Luke! We gotta get back out there! Pull it together! We gotta get more candy!!!" SO funny!
Their loot
You can't go to Cache Valley and NOT getting Aggie ice cream. I felt a bit like a traitor. Can we eat ice cream other than Baskin?! Haha. But everyone enjoyed it (minus me!) and said it was delicious.









No comments:
Post a Comment