We finished up training (May 16) and moved to Mike's parent's house until our house opened up. (That's an adventure of itself, but haven't located the pictures yet). Our renters were supposed to be here until September, but we told them we wouldn't let them renew the lease and they were welcome to leave earlier if they found something. Sure enough, they moved out at the end of May. Happy happy day for me!!!! We moved in initially May 26th, but didn't actually start sleeping there and really move in until a week later on June 5th. That week was a busy week as we prepared to buy our first store and I was able to unpack during the days but go sleep somewhere else, not in our mess. :) We left A LOT of our furniture in Florida, so we got to live on the wild side, like eating and sleeping on the floor.
Spencer was so happy just crawling around and finding stuff everywhere!
The best part of moving for kids is all the boxes! They made this awesome tunnel with all the huge boxes and played in it for days.
Spencer got to eat on the floor for a while.
Thank goodness I had this little table and kid camping chairs. It was really awesome when Mike and I ate at the table too.
It snowed one of those days in the mountains....this is JUNE.
This is what my main floor looked like for weeks. TV on the floor, one real chair and patio furniture. Really we couldn't have a non eventful move. :)
It was so great to be back in my house with so many of my friends. We had TONS of help from our great neighbors moving in. I got 98% unpacked very quickly. That 2% is still sitting in a closet.....some day....some day. I'm done for now. Haha!





No comments:
Post a Comment