We get to ride a bus here!! YAY!!!! Our bus is literally just our neighborhood which is our ward and one other ward (we were one ward just a few months ago). It was a rainy morning and she looked so nervous at first.
But then she was so excited!
And yes, I was totally THAT mom. How many pictures can I take?!
One of my friends was going to the school, and invited me to tag along. Mike was home with boys, so I did. It was so cute! The school had this "orange carpet" (school color) and music and a big group of people cheering everyone as they went in for the first day. I really like their principal. I've been impressed with her so far.
She was happy to see me one more time.
NO, I didn't go in with her. :) I contained myself for that one.
I worried myself about her all day! I was so relived to see this little face get off the bus. I'm glad she had a good first day. The week has continued and gone well. She's loving it. She likes both her Chinese and English teachers. She's making lots of new friends and is happy. The second day of school, she informed me I didn't need to be at the bus stop to pick her up. And so it starts...
No comments:
Post a Comment