Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Birthday and Christmas Money

With everyone's birthdays in the fall, I tend to buy their birthday and Christmas presents at the same time.  I put a ban on spending their birthday money until after Christmas this year.  A few weeks after Christmas, everyone had their birthday and Christmas money in hand and wanted to pick out some stuff. It's a good thing I was in a good mood because we were at Wal-mart FOREVER!!!!!

Michael finally decided on some Legos.  He has his eyes on this whole massive set, he's gradually getting a piece at a time.  He's pretty good at legos and loves putting them together. He also got some candy. 


Luke got some roller skates....this was pure entertainment for days...weeks....we are still reaping the entertainment of this little get up.  He falls way more than he skates, but wears them all the time.  Pretty sure he has worn them to bed more than once. So funny. He wore his knee pads to Costco last week.  Who knew Costco was so dangerous? ;) He also got some candy.


Isabelle got some skates as well.  Since our little skating party, it's all she's talked about.  She skated all over.  With our super warm winter, she has gotten to use them a ton.  She loves them. She also got candy. 

I woke up the morning after our little spending spree to this adorableness. Sleepy face, jammies, a belly hanging out, cowboy boots, roller skates, and a smile. :)  

1 comment:

Jill said...

haha love the picture of Luke!!! (obviously I'm getting caught up on your blog!)...I need to do something so I remember to read it more often.