Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Random Leftover Cuteness

Just some cute pictures I found from 2014.

Spencer discovered hats and it's pretty adorable. He brings them to me all day and wants me to put them on, but he doesn't leave it on long. and wants me to put it on again. Over and over again, we play this game (yes, still 3 months later).




We got some free kids meals at Joe's Crabshak. We went with Mike's family.  This one we went to had a play place in it right next to our table.  It was a perfect family dinner.  The kids were happy and enjoyed cousin time without getting ansy waiting for food...seriously, why do fast food places have playlands but SLOW food places don't!??!? 

The kids all love to play with Spencer in his crib.  I find all sorts of things.  It's usually cute.  Michael was reading to both boys.  Makes me smile. :) 


I never made a real gingerbread house this year!  Gasp!  I know!!!!  My favorite tradition!  I waited too long and then I didn't feel like there was any point. Well a neighbor had a ton of extras from a family gingerbread event and brought us the extras.  So nice. :)  

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your boys are so freaking cute!