Thursday, February 26, 2015

Captionless and Busted

I don't remember the caption in my head when I took this picture, but here it is anyway. 

Spencer is definitely at the "getting into EVERYTHING" stage.  I absolutely love watching him toddle around carrying the funniest things.  He discovered where I USED to keep my marshmallows and got caught. It was also the beginning of the "I'm not getting my way" tantrum stage as well.  Pretty sure I hadn't seen him throw such a fit as when I took that bag of marshmallows away from him.  He has since outdone himself for bedtime, having to give up a blanket for the washer, siblings stealing toys and the list goes on.... He happily wanders through my house entertained with absolutely anything!  Some of his favorites are my hot pads, silverware sneaked during an unloading, chapstick, and SCISSORS!  He is our best scissor locator, which is good, because I have three very forgetful scissor users. ;)


Scissors....Again




No comments: