Sunday, March 1, 2015

Trampoline Up and Knee Down

On Jan 22, I cleared up the spot for the trampoline the boys got for Christmas in the basement and Mike set it up.  It was so exciting!  Everyone tried to be helpful.


Two boys in the trampoline box.  Luke is gaining on Michael in height and weight.


It got to about this point, and I had to leave for a basketball game.

Mike finished it up and took pictures for me. 


It's been a great addition to our house to help little boys get out wiggles in the wintertime.

That night during my game, I fell bad and tore my ACL.  It definitely hurt pretty bad. I couldn't put weight on it for a couple days.  We were showered with service.  Mike and Isabelle took up my slack and my orthopedic surgeon brother in law took a look and told me it was torn...surgery is in my future. In the meantime, I have had good days and bad days.  I can walk mostly normal now.  I can take care of my family basics and walk on flat stable surfaces. I don't do anything quickly. :( And all my exercise involves a bike with little resistance.  My legs are dying or a good run!  I'm grateful for all the help we have gotten and grateful this isn't a permanent situation.  This too shall pass. :) 

No comments: