Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Payson Temple Open House

When we went to the Layton temple open house, we went to a 7:30pm session.  Big mistake!  It was a total disaster.  It was crowded and the kids were tired.  So this time around, I picked a 9:30 am session.  Isabelle was going to miss a little school, but for a good reason.  It was SO much better!  Mike couldn't come with us, but we had a good time anyway.  Michael tried to walk as loudly as possible and had to feel all the fabrics.  He was somewhat challenging, but it was still a good experience. It is such a beautiful temple! SO colorful!  The fringe on the couches even have crystals in it. I love to see the temple.  I love to show my kids. 

Why even bother trying to get a good picture?  The faces....oh the faces! So here we have "out takes."




No comments: