Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Play Set #2

We have some neighbors that have some older kids (10 and 12).  Every time I drove by their house, I noticed their well ignored playset and finally asked them about it.  I offered to pay them for it, but they just wanted to get rid of it. Playset for FREE...YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! It needed a coat of paint, but other than that, it's perfect! We rounded up a bunch of neighborhood men and moved it with minimal disassembly. (After the week project from the first playset, that was a huge plus to Mike. haha!)  It's been a huge hit!  This one has monkey bars and a rope with rock wall and a steering wheel, slide, swings, and a fort above and below.  We've gotten it half painted since, but I'm finding I don't have a picture of the finished project. My kids have lived outside since we got it. Kids belong outside. Everyone is happier when kids can be outside. 








I love the view from my kitchen sink while I cook dinner. Mike comes every day from work and goes out with all the boys to swing and throw the ball for Jake.  All my boys are happy. :)  

No comments: