Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Refreshing Summer

I realized I recently mentioned how much fun we are having this summer, but it needs it's own post again.  I love not feeling stressed, overwhelmed, or cranky.  All things that have consumed our previous summers. This summer has been so refreshing! While I have plenty to do, the only thing on an actual schedule is my calling and the bills.  Other than that, it's all about a few chores in the morning, and then fun for the rest of the day.  I'm pretty sure my kids have lived in their swim suits this summer. Either water balloons, the water hose, or our slip n slide in the back yard, or the neighborhood pool or neighbor trampoline with a sprinkler, we have had lots of water fun this year.  I have also found the house tends to stay slightly cleaner if they are outside. :) 





No comments: