Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Adventures of Family Pictures



So, Mike found out Christmas cards are a good idea for work. This means, Mike was willing to take a new family picture!!!!! It's only been 2 1/2 years since we had a decent family picture. We got dressed up and had our neighbor meet us at the end of the driveway for a few quick pictures. We got some great ones in just 5 minutes and went in the house and they went shopping. We got some awesome pictures but, after closer review, I noticed all the pictures were blurry in the same spot. A quick inspection of the camera found two 3 year old finger prints. AAAAHHHH!!!!!
I called my Beehive advisor and we drove to her house and had her snap a few more after making sure the camera was clean. The kids were good, the dog was good, and even Mike had a good attitude. Yeah for freezing family pictures!!! I now have a new family photo with everyone in it! YEAH!!!!

That also means, I get to do Christmas cards this year! It's a first in our almost 7 years of marriage. If you want a Christmas card, let me know! It will be a different picture. This one was the runner up.

8 comments:

Chris and Shani said...

I want one!! Your pictures are so cute and you look smokin! See you over Christmas

Nicole said...

Great Picture! I love the snow. You don't have to send me a card, they're expensive. Maybe next year for sure.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Looks great! You have a beautiful family. I love that you got the dog in it too. I didn't dare try to get our 2 dogs to cooperate as well as our 2 boys.

Casey said...

We want one :) But that almost goes without saying!

Becca said...

oooh you look AMAZING JULIE!!!! You are tiny! Way to go, girl!

Love the new pic, and if you want to send one to me you can - but mostly if you send one to my parents, I will see it. :o) do what you will. ha.

rozanny said...

Julie look at how skinny you are! You guys look great!

Jessie said...

You look smokin' Julie! I would love it if you would send me a card :)

Liz Robertson said...

You do look great Julie, and i laughed at the part about Mike 'even' being good for the picture--after listing the dog! thanks for the christmas photo even though we didn't send one. we still want to do a webcam sometime...all our love.
liz