This is what a blue ring pop does to a mouth. She's said some pretty funny things today. I had to write them down.
She wanted me to paint her fingernails and I told her once the toys were cleaned up we could. Well she decided. "No mom. You are going to put Michael down for a nap and then you will help me clean up the toys and then paint my nails. That's how the story is going to go."
Her version of the chorus of "The First Noel." "Oh well. Oh well, Oh well, oh well. Born is the king of is right now."
Our morning routine includes going to the gym. We got in the truck to go and the battery was dead. It's been on it's last leg for a week or so and with the really cold weather it finally decided it was done. I unloaded the kids, irritated, and decided to do a work out video at home. This was as awesome of an experience as it sounds. I remembered once again why I pay for a gym membership with free day care. I made it through all of 20 minutes and decided it wasn't worth it. I got Michael down for a nap and took a shower. When I came out after my shower, Isabelle said, "Wow mom! You don't look crazy anymore! You look really really happy! Thank you mommy!
3 comments:
I love her song lyrics!
What cuties!
My girls have never said that "you don't look crazy anymore." one to me, but I know that they have felt that way. Maren tells me not to be mean to her anymore after I have had to discipline her for being naughty...not sure what to do about that one.
Post a Comment