We found our Christmas tree and ornaments in boxland (ie the garage). We had a good time decorating as usual. So I'm now 2 for 2 kids that don't mess with the tree. How is this? I specifically have fun jingle belly oranments and stuff at the bottom to be played with and Michael hasn't even noticed the tree since we put it up. The funniest thing about it, the tree is in the middle of the play area in our living room. I guess I should be grateful.
For the ward Christmas party, they had a Santa. Isabelle asked for blue finger paint, which is really blue finger nail polish. When she asked for blue finger paint, Santa replied, "Finger paints! Aren't you too young for finger paints?" Who does that? She still loved it and is still excited and sure Santa is bringing her "blue finger paints."
1 comment:
Yeah, Collin's sure Santa is bringing him a cat. Hrmmmff!
Post a Comment