Who knew? Peaches and carrots make him sick, but Oreos and chicken nuggets don't! How dare me? I was trying to get my kid to eat healthy food. I guess I should have been trying garbage before and maybe he'd weigh a bit more. This is one happy happy face. Yeah for new foods!!!!! He's getting so frustrated with his food. He's been throwing it and lots of fits at meal time. He just reaches and screams for what we are eating. I'm glad we found a couple of new things. He's been happier.
Can I say how much I LOVE 3?! I swear overnight, my troublesome, naughty, can't play by herself toddler, turned into a helpful, obedient, imaginative preschooler. Her favorite thing is playing school. She loves school buses. She packs herself a little backpack, gives me a kiss, and says, "I'm leaving for school on the bus now. I love you. I will be back at 7:30 (or some other random time). Have a good day mom." And up the stairs she goes. Then she started saying, "You're my teacher mom." So we've started "school" while Michael takes a nap. She "goes on her bus," comes down the stairs and is all of a sudden at school. We sit at the table and do "school" for 15-30 minutes, pack her back pack up and send her back on the school bus. Then she comes "home." It's so cute! I love playing along with her little imagination!!
3 comments:
Isabelle is so cute and I absolutely love that she does that. :) adorable!
Isabelle LOOKS older!
How fun!! I used to love playing school when I was a little girl. I sure hope my boys get into that one day! We have a hard time moving past the dinosaurs around here! So put in a few hours at pretend school for me :)
Post a Comment