Here's our little fairy, blue, of course. She dubbed herself the tooth fairy. I have no idea how she even knows about the tooth fairy, but she does and that's what she was for Halloween.
Our cute little homeless bum. I can take absolutely no credit for this costume. I stole it from my sister in law, Karen. This is what Nick was. It was the best costume I found that was free. It was so stinkin cute! He got lots of good laughs. I was hoping for a better picture, but thanks to his grumpiness towards the camera, this was as good as it got.
Our cute baby elephant. Yes, this is what Michael was last year, at 11 1/2 months. It was big on Luke, but actually not very big. His hands and feet were at the very tips of the sleeves and legs. I swear these boys are going to be in the same size clothes by 2T.
Headed off with Dad for trick-or-treating, bundled in the wagon with blankets. They still only made it to all of 10 houses before they were done.
Michael came home with a bucket full of half eaten candy. When I dumped his candy bucket out, it looked like every piece had a bite through it, wrapper and all. It's fun to have kids old enough to be excited for and enjoy Halloween! Now, I'm off to finish a pumpkin!

No comments:
Post a Comment