Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ug...Snow

We finally got snow a little bit ago (I'm playing blog catch up). Isabelle told me she wanted to go out to make snow balls. We got all bundled and had a good time outside. I found a kid snow shovel cheap, and now it's all she wants to do. "I need to go shovel, Mom" She had to shovel before we could make snow balls...She's a hoot and apparently responsible. I can't keep that girl inside even in the winter. I found her outside without a coat numerous times and she tried going out barefoot. Despite my best efforts, she did it, and then came running back saying she had cold feet. I love it when I prove that Mom actually knows what she's talking about.



Michael loved it for about 10 minutes. He first headed straight to the swings and was completely disappointed when he couldn't get in because of his snow suit. He wandered around and tried moving the water puddles with his hands. Then he proceeded to tell us how he really felt, "I no like snow balls. I go inside." He thinks snow is called snow balls. Since then we went out a few times, but he just complains that he no like snow balls and wants to go back in.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John said...

I love these pictures! Isabella, is an amazing little girl.