Pepperoni is "pee pee." So is pizza. We're working on full enunciation, but until then he will randomly start yelling pee pee and it has nothing to do with potty training. He loves pepperoni. Often for lunch he eats pepperoni, cheese, a tortilla and some fruit. Clementines are called little oranges around here. He calls them "er-er."
Michael's solution to getting rid of the gingerbread house. I find him, chair pulled to the counter, a gazillion times a day, not just for this, although this is the most often reason. He's always looking for something.
He makes the FUNNIEST faces! I couldn't get him to do any of the good ones for the camera. Hopefully soon, I can get some. He makes a pirate face and squints half of his face and says, "Argg"
"Dink of wa-er with i-yice!!!!!" He HAS to have ice in his water. He will be absolutely hysterical if you don't put ice in it. He would rather not drink it. In fact he will throw it. hard. and scream and cry and flail in all two year old showmanship. The kid has a temper. Also he can't drink an old (as in from earlier in the day) sippy cup of water. He wants new water with ice. It pretty much drives me crazy. And of course, he is the thirstiest kid on the planet. He is constantly asking for a drink WITH ICE, which surprisingly sounds like cheese and Steve (the next door neighbor).
He's in the "Look at me mommy!" "Did you see that? Did you see that?" phase. He gets all ready for some stunt, yells and yells until I'm looking and then he does some dare-devily jump off of something and then asks me if I saw it. What a nut. Also every sentence has "ma-ye" in it. That's how he says mommy. When asking or telling me anything he uses mommy over and over again. I never tire of his cute little voice.
We just cut his hair again. I haven't cut it since the day before Luke was born. I love it long, but don't want to cut it again for another 4 months, so it's short now and he looks so old!

2 comments:
he's so fun :) and still absolutely adorable!
Cute!
Post a Comment