Long story short, we had our old fridge/freezer from our Utah house at Mike's sisters. When we were in Utah over Thanksgiving, I realized I have an extra freezer, we just needed to get it to Washington. I've needed one for a while. Mike quit even opening our freezer because something would ALWAYS fall out and smash toes. So at Christmas we took the truck to bring home my fridge. One of the young women in our ward used me as a good works value project. She came over to help me for 10 hours. Part of the time, we cleaned out my garage and made room for the fridge. Not only is my garage perfectly organize FINALLY, but nothing frozen has fallen on my toes in a week!
Monday, January 2, 2012
LOVE
Long story short, we had our old fridge/freezer from our Utah house at Mike's sisters. When we were in Utah over Thanksgiving, I realized I have an extra freezer, we just needed to get it to Washington. I've needed one for a while. Mike quit even opening our freezer because something would ALWAYS fall out and smash toes. So at Christmas we took the truck to bring home my fridge. One of the young women in our ward used me as a good works value project. She came over to help me for 10 hours. Part of the time, we cleaned out my garage and made room for the fridge. Not only is my garage perfectly organize FINALLY, but nothing frozen has fallen on my toes in a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment