Here we are on a walk. Don't we all look lovely? The sad thing, this is actually the best picture we got this weekend. All the others are even more embarrassing.
Our craft was sugar cookie valentines to take home to our families. Casey is quite the sugar cookie extraordinaire. I learned lots of fun little techniques.
Yes, I stole this off of Casey's blog too....This is what Luke looked like most of the time. And this is Penny, the dog. I am absolutely smitten with this dog. I want her. In fact I tried to take her home with me. Jake would love her. She's quite attentive to the babies. Wherever Luke or Bradley was, there was Penny.
Luke and Bradley were adorable together. I don't have a picture of them together. Are we surprised? Jill will send me one eventually.
The only downside of the trip was a 12-24hour-ish flu bug. It hit me the last 20 minutes of my flight home. They all suffered together (they didn't leave until Tues), while I was home, no longer feeling refreshed, trying to take care of little kiddos with the flu...I don't recommend it. After I got over it, I felt great again and rejuvenated, which was good, because I was the lucky one that took it home to my family and we have been reaping the rewards of that all week. :) Funny how no matter how much you talk on the phone, it just isn't like hanging out for a weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment